Relateable. Timely. Serious. Funny. REAL.

Always write with the ear, not the eye. You should hear every sentence you write as if it was being read aloud or spoken.
-C. S. LEWIS

NOTE: New Readers: Start from the bottom, work your way up.




Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I Wish You the Best

I wish you the best
I'm lying
I hope you fall on a knife
and lie there dying
then I'll be laughing
standing over you 
like you do me just laughing
I love you so much
I'm lying
I hope you shoot yourself in the head
and lie there dying
then I'll be there looking
right in your face
like you do me just looking
I smile when I think of you
I'm lying
I hope you rot in hell 
and spend eternity falling & dying
and I'll be there sipping my water & watching
like you do me just watching
I wish you all the happiness
I'm lying
I hope you experience everything I did
and spend your nights crying
and I'll just keep smiling
grinning from ear to ear
like you do me just smiling
I hope you find true love
I'm lying
I hope you get your heart broken into a  thousand pieces 
and spend every waking day just dying
and it wont matter to me
cuz I'll keep living like it never happened
like you did me...like it never happened

No comments:

Post a Comment