Relateable. Timely. Serious. Funny. REAL.

Always write with the ear, not the eye. You should hear every sentence you write as if it was being read aloud or spoken.
-C. S. LEWIS

NOTE: New Readers: Start from the bottom, work your way up.




Saturday, August 20, 2011

8/19/2011

if we became one would that make you forget everything
would conquering as many as you can no longer matter as ensuring
could us change your mindset on what you think of longevity
could our friendship be the defining factor of love and prosperity
I can see it but can you
i hope and pray for us to be just two
but I guess it's taking longer for you to admit it
I know of the fear that lurks behind commitment
I want so much for us and dream of the day it is
you proclaiming yourself as hers and me as his
not to be confused with lust we've reached a turning point
I love you as a friend but I'm ready to love with the sole purpose of us becoming joint

No comments:

Post a Comment