No, it doesn't hurt, but this is what I feel
You're in the middle so you in a win win situation
You got the better part of the deal
I can't seem to press the delete button or let it all go
You franchise on my misery
And she, well this love shit is all for show
I remember every fucking night
I can tell u bout each fucking moment
But she has the right to feel like the victim?
When did I become the other woman?
You, always talking bout friendship
when this was never built on that
I'm forced to come to my own grips with the shit
Cause your coward ass won't admit or face the facts
When the tables were turned you didn't know mine
But this time around you just happened to pick someone close to me
Someone pretty near to me so I can't pretend to be blind
Like you supposedly did and always talking bout it's unfair
just cause he was there, we were here and of course you didn't care
So now you wanna play the role having me feeling like I'm in the wrong
When this chic don't even know it
but it's been me & you all along
Four fucking years with this back & forth shit
you & me both in and out of relationships
I don't know what kinda friendship this is
but I tell u what, if she come to me wit some bullshit
yo ass is on blast cause u been mine
so tell that to ya bitch
P.S. I hate you for this.
"I guess I'll see you next lifetime" -E. Badu
No comments:
Post a Comment