Also entitled: Queen of Dreams
Dedicated to: BT
Me you him & her
sitting around a table
looking like those dogs playing cards
me looking at you in disgust
trying to understand why they're here
and why we're ALL together
you keep grinning & patting my damn arm
her eyes are so glazed all she can see is him
And he tries to act as if he's not glaring at my soul
the scene switches and it's me
the queen of the court
you, my king, and she, the lowly handmaid
I laugh as I snap for her to bring me
the silver platter off to the side
you grab my hand as if to caution what's hidden underneath
i stopped listening to you long ago
so I hear none of what you have to say
she brings the platter, with her annoying smile
I make her stand there holding the heavy platter for a while,
you continue to tell me i may not want to see this sight
Open it!
shocked as I am
I never remember ordering an "off with his head!"
Wait a min while I shout . . .[YAAAAAASSSS] . . . I love it! Funny but telling.
ReplyDeletefool, as you read this can you see the characters? lol I hope you interpreted exactly how I wanted you to...makes it all the more funny
ReplyDelete