when I'm hurting I dnt think of you
when I'm happy I dnt care to share
i dnt mind not hearing from you
I'm not sure y i tolerate you...smh tolerate...
I'm sure you're confused y I feel this way though, right?
you may have erased the truth from your recollection, but I never did
you question y u never hear from me
& as you say, you feel you're losing me
truth is, you're Not losing me
I've been gone
the day you decided that lust, lies & secrets were more important I dropped out the race
still unsure what I'm talking about?
I'd say ask your other friend but he has a problem remembering stuff from
five minutes ago as I'm sure he's also forgotten of this thing
BUT I remember the night like it was yesterday
anger wasn't the first emotion, neither was sadness
if I recall I was struck with silence and shock overcame me
a feeling of detachment became my Only connection to u and has remained there since
YET you're still hanging around
mostly my fault though cause I haven't just come out and said it
but you'd think you'd have gotten it with all the hints I've given
I'm considered the mean one but if anyone cared to find out what lurked in the mind & heart of a hurt soul, guess who you'd find?
Me.
it's cool though
Jesus knew Judas would give him up and Peter would deny him
I'm sure He also knew which would kill himself over the stint & who'd ask for redemption
seeing how you never asked for the latter, I'll allow you to hang yourself in your own guilt
My loyalty.
Your betrayal.
Tell me what, no, tell me who, is a friend.
Twelve snaps (let me borrow some fingers, mine no longer work). Again - I love it!
ReplyDelete