Relateable. Timely. Serious. Funny. REAL.

Always write with the ear, not the eye. You should hear every sentence you write as if it was being read aloud or spoken.
-C. S. LEWIS

NOTE: New Readers: Start from the bottom, work your way up.




Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm a protector

if I feel the need to let you be, that means I'm confident that you're strong enough to handle yourself. 

my heart is closed so all I can do is protect you to show I care
I may not say it or mention it 
but I'm watching and monitoring 
you say I hate you Im done with it 
but you stay cause you fuck wit me 
and you knw I'm just struggling 
to show the love that's within me 
so I hope youll forgive me
of the times I ain't listening 
but I'm really attentive 
just can't help the insensitive 
the shit that lives in me
cause the last time I showed sympathy 
I wound up this empty

No comments:

Post a Comment