Relateable. Timely. Serious. Funny. REAL.

Always write with the ear, not the eye. You should hear every sentence you write as if it was being read aloud or spoken.
-C. S. LEWIS

NOTE: New Readers: Start from the bottom, work your way up.




Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO!?

Stay sad for the rest of my life
Keep mourning you like you dead when you 300 miles away
Wait for you to come back...

You tell me, what did you want me to do?
Hold on when all you did was push me away
Keep looking at my phone waiting for the text or the call that never came
Allow you to flaunt the strength they boosted you up to have 
Hide my true feelings when I all I wanted was the person I fell in love with to reemerge?
Is that what you wanted me to do!? 

Well hell, I couldn't.

Who you think you are, you just gonna stroll right back in like nothing ever happened? hmm? 
Who you think you are, ima welcome you back with open arms? HMM! 

You're so afraid to miss out on what you think everybody's doing and too DUMB to realize you're missing out on something everybody's not entitled to have

But I do wanna let you know This,
I did TRY to wait...
you just took too long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment