If only there was a woman like the night sky
Who shined as bright as the farthest star but still caught your eye
If the depth of her stretched to the Earths end
But never ended because you could feel her within
If her virtue amazed you like a blue moon
And left you captivated because it left too soon
If there was a woman like the night sky
I promise I'd stare up at her forever
Engulfed by her noiseless vibrations
Intrigued by her beauty quite like misinterpreted constellations
Many knowing of her name
But never understanding her purpose
Scholars tried to break down their meaning
Created fables all misleading
Tried to read the stars but never succeeded
That's that woman, my night sky
How I long to touch and understand
But am only pleasured by the eye
And so my mind
Can only wonder and make believe
That I'm seeing what I see
And even though I can't reach her, she's all over me....
And when the moon is full but steadily fading away
That's when I love it the most
Reminding me of her curves
And how I love to watch her sway
Reminding me how I love to look up and gaze
At the night sky...
If only there was a woman...
I'd find her and keep her
I'd nourish her halves and illuminate her fulls
Be her sun shining through
Her celestial playground
For her fiery desires
I'd let her rest in the comfort of knowing her truths
Help her withstand the times she felt she was expiring
You know, when days begin and nights end
Reassuring her that'd she'd Always come again...
If only there was a woman...
No comments:
Post a Comment